Orientation Keynote Speaker
Michael Miller has crafted compelling messaging for high school and college students as well as their parents when it comes to orientation. Whether you are a freshman going to high school or college, some of the challenges can be the same; new environment, new friends, new situations, new expectations. Michael brings energy, inspiration and humor to his sessions leaving attendees more confident that “everything is going to be alright”.
- freshman who are entering high school
- seniors who will be navigating life choices between college, trade school, military or work
College and Parent
- freshman entering college with issues that include: living away from home, living with a roommate(s), too much free time, class and study habits.
- parents having children leaving: or the first time, helicopter habits, empty nesters and realistic expectations
- High School – teaching staff who will be starting the school year with district goals and individual school expectations
- College – new staff, college or university goals and departmental expectation